Time For A Tiki Update!

March 2, 2014

It is my first update in a bit. I wasn’t posting as much as I used to because I didn’t want to be a Debbie Downer. Someone made me realize there is a way to keep everyone updated without feeling as if I’m always complaining. So, I decided to start updating the blog and the YouTube channel on a regular basis again.



I will go back to posting my meal plans each week and I am going to share my week with you all. I am going to do a weekly update on YouTube but that will compliment what I update on the site. You will also find recipes and more pictures of what I am eating each week.

Now, I still will not post my weight. You may wonder why but I have a goal weight that I will feel most comfortable posting. Plus, in the past, my weight was not important to me. I was more focused on my size and how much I looked like I weighed.

I do weigh myself. Now that I’ve gone back to actually getting on the scale, I’m almost obsessed. I have a scale that I’ve been using since the early 2000’s but lately it just hasn’t been as accurate. I thought about getting a new scale but didn’t until I was offered an opportunity to review the Ozeri scale.



The scale was one of the items I looked forward to receiving. It is a digital and analog scale…appealed to me most. The scale is gorgeous and it is glass. I know that might scare some people but really, it is fine. It goes up to 400lbs. It held me just fine. LOL Of course, you know I opened it as soon as it arrived and tested it out. Anywho, I am so glad I did receive this because I found out my old scale was off almost a pound.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that it has a daily alarm. How cool it that? It goes off at the same time daily. I haven’t turned that feature on yet because I keep using the scale anyway. LOL!
Needless to say, I am feeling a bit better about losing weight and getting to my goal. I am glad to know what was keeping me from losing weight. Thankfully, my thyroid is working again and I can lose again.

I do have 13 lbs that I need to lose due to recent steroid usage. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know my experiences with steroids (along with a car accident) are the main cause of me gaining weight.

Stay tuned and be sure to follow by email or with Google Friend Connect to catch my weekly update, recipes, and meal plans.



 I received the products mentioned above for review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS