Are you ready? 30 day challenge start Nov 1st!

October 26, 2013

If you don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook then you may be a bit lost.  I know I haven't posted food pics and recipes lately. It seems like my latest post have documented my health challenges and how I'm handling them. At little depressing I will admit. So, this is what I'm up too... In an effort to get back on track and get back to why and how I started this blog, I am posting every day in the month of November on Instagram. Each day I will post what I am having for dinner. If it is something new that I haven't posted a recipe for, I will post it here on the blog.


Are you ready to see what I'm eating each day? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for updates and to chat with me.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS