Meal Plan for 4/29 - 5/4

May 1, 2013

Hello All!!!

I'm working on my menu for this week a little late. I'm also making my grocery list at the same time. I never did make it last week so I have a few things that I need to add to my last list. Sadly, I was scheduled to go on yesterday but was feeling lazy and for that most of my coupons expired. It just dawned on me while I was writing this post. It's a shame but lesson learned.

Here goes the menu for this week:

Mon and Tues: Baked chicken and green beans

Wed: 

Lunch: Egg Drop Soup and grilled chicken breast
Dinner: Buffalo Wings

Thur: 

Breakfast: Green Juice III w/w/1 scoop of BioPro Protein and KyoGreen
Lunch:  Grilled Salmon and Steamed Broccoli
Dinner: Turkey Burger w/cheese, mayo, ketchup, and turkey bacon

Fri:

Breakfast: Green Juice I w/1 scoop of BioPro Protein and KyoGreen
Lunch: Chicken and Spinach salad
Dinner: Steak w/onion, pepper, and mushrooms & Shrimp Alfredo using Dreamfield's Pasta or Tofu noodles

Sat:


Breakfast: Green Juice II w/1 scoop of BioPro Protein and KyoGreen
Lunch: Fried Cheese and Bacon Cheeseburger
Dinner: Tuna on a Spinach Salad (spinach, olives, bacon bits, feta, and dressing)

I normally don't eat breakfast but I'm trying to add juice in after runs and workouts. I slacked earlier this week and I have a busy day today so a juice today is out of the question. Also, I have a review coming for the BioPro Protein.






What's on your menu for this week?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS