Meal Plan for 4/21- 4/27

April 22, 2013

Hello Low Carber!

I need to get back to posting my meals for the week. You will notice I do have a few complex carbs in the mix for the week because I'm upping my cardio and adding strength training back in. I adding the carbs on the days I run and workout. Friday and Saturday evenings are in limbo. I have friends coming in town for a hair show this weekend and I already know Fri I will be having Chicken and Waffles at Gladys Knight's restaurant. Saturday, I'm not sure if the ladies want to go out or have me cook. I do know I will try to find a low carb option on the menu of where ever we go.

 Lastly, I'm still doing intermittent fasting but I opened up my eating menu to 2pm - 10pm. This should be more than enough time for me to eat a nice lunch and dinner. If you are wondering why so late, I'm up normally until 2 or 3 am and I've been known to forget to eat. This helps me eat when I remember without guilt and not be hungry in the middle of then night.

Here is the plan so far:

Sun:
        Lunch: I forgot to eat lunch today and doubled the amount for dinner, except the broccoli.      I  just had one portion of that b/c it is high in carbs.
        Dinner: Baked chicken breast, broccoli w/cheese, and sauteed mushrooms

Mon:
         Lunch: Green juice w/a scoop of unsweetened and unflavored protein powder
         Dinner: Baked Chicken Parmesan w/broccoli

Tues:
          Lunch: Oatmeal w/pecans, peanut butter, almond milk, and protein powder
          Dinner: Chicken Roll Ups and green beans

Wed:
            Lunch: Baked wings and tomatoes w/mozzarella
            Dinner: Corned beef and cabbage

Thurs:
           Lunch: Baked Tilapia and salad
           Dinner: Corned beef and cabbage

Fri:
      Lunch: Juice w/a scoop of protein powder
      Snack: Tomatoes and mozzarella
      Dinner: Chicken and waffles w/butter and syrup?

Sat:
       Lunch: Bacon and eggs
       Dinner: Unsure

I plan on running and working out three times each this week. I'm going to run Mon, Tues and Fri. I plan to lift weights on Mon, Wed, and Fri. On Wed and Thurs I will workout using a video, ONdemand, or the elliptical
       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS