Crustless Quiche (Lighter Version)

October 18, 2012






Hello all,

I decided to try a different quiche from my normal one that is lighter and not as rich. I also used sausage instead of bacon. I hope you like it. It’s really quick and simple to put together.

As usual, I use garlic and adobo in everything. Please season to your taste. 








Ingredients:

6 eggs
½ Roll Sausage (your fav brand)
2 oz Mushrooms
4 oz Sharp Cheese (shredded)
¼ C. Unsweetened Almond Milk


Brown sausage and set aside. Use grease from sausage to sauté mushrooms. In a bowl mix eggs milk and seasonings of your choice.  In a baking dish layer the sausage, mushrooms and cheese, evenly in that order. Lastly, pour egg mix over make sure other items are covered. Preheat over to 350. Bake for 20-25 mins.

Be sure not to overcook the quiche like I did. I left it to take a shower and overcooked it just a tab. It’s still delish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS