New Episode of Run For My Life

May 22, 2012

After taking a week off due to illness, I'm back at it. My dr told me what I need to do to prevent issues and I'm on it. My only real issues are the blisters I keep getting. I did some online research and I saw duct tape and powder mentioned. I didn't pay it much mind and opted for moleskin and vaseline. However, those two didn't work. Another LC blogger told me, on Twitter, that she has tried the duct tape and it worked. So, tomorrow I will be at the Dollar Store picking up some duct tape to tape my feet up. I'm praying this does the trick b/c I don't want to give up now.

I saw this sign and it says how I feel at the moment.



I hope everyone is doing well with their eating and fitness goals for the month. Feel free to share your progress or comment I enjoy hearing from you all here not just on Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks for read!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS