Quick Update

April 28, 2012

My eating is still on track. I went to class Thurs and the pants I had on were falling off of me. That is always a good feeling. I just wish I would've know beforehand. I had to give a presentation with my pants sagging. The only issue I'm having now outside of my health issues is my water intake. I've slacked on drinking water and my face is telling on me. I don't have issues with acne unless I'm misbehaving. The two "things" on my forehead say "I've been a bad bad girl". Sorry, I had a Fiona Apple moment. I also started back taking my Slim 1. Today I only ate brunch and I have wanted anything since. For me the key to those pills working is taking them with a cup of coffee. I have a few pictures that I recently added to my gallery and I have a few more to add tomorrow. I hope it helps someone with menu ideas.

Also, I did some research and it turns out that cabbage juice heals ulcers. I know it sounds crazy but it does. I was taking Nexium and Malox with minimal success. When I added cabbage juice I saw a difference the first day. Needless to say my Nexium is looking a little lonely these days. 

Feel free to ask questions, leave suggestions, or comments. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS