Today's Menu 6/24

June 24, 2011

My menu for today is boring. I'm having leftover. Yep, I'm having butter chicken again tonight. Breakfast was bacon and eggs. I managed to skip lunch by accident. I know, I know...three meals a day!


My oldest daughter just mixed up the marinade for the chicken I'm cooking on the grill tomorrow. We are having that and squash casserole tomorrow for dinner. The squash casserole is pretty easy to make...squash, bacon, onions, fav seasonings, and sharp cheddar cheese. 

 What did you all have today?

2 comments:

TinaDiva said...

Mmmmmm that sounds soooooo good. Your making me hungry lol. I had strawberries for breakfast :)

Low Carb Tiki said...

The casserole was so good. The sad part is we only had enough for one serving. Now, I want to make more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS