30 Day Picture Challenge Results!

December 5, 2013



I made it through the challenge. I wanted to share my 30 day picture challenge results with everyone. I will admit there were days I wanted to give up but I kept going. If you missed it, the challenge was for me to post a picture of what I had for dinner each night on my Healthy Living with Tiki account. If you want to see the pictures, click on the link. You don't have to be on Instagram or your phone to pull it up.




I did this for a few reasons:


  • I'm horrible about skipping dinner.
  • A way to give my readers an idea of what I do eat.
  • Get my feet wet on Instagram
  • Track and determine food patterns
Outcome:

I am proud to say I only missed dinner two night in the 30 period. I missed one night because I took a nap and woke up after 12 am. The second time I missed dinner after I lost my appetite. I broke a bottle of wine and that ruined dinner. Some people misunderstood and thought I did want to eat because I lost a bottle of wine. No, I lost my appetite because the smell of the wine was overpowering. Also, I had glass in my foot and I was just in a mood. It took a few days for me to get the embedded glass out but that's a story for a different day. 

I did have a few days where I made dinner and by the time I remembered to take the picture my plate was empty. I ended up just posting the empty plate and what WAS in it. Yes, I am very serious. LOL! I am not ashamed. 

I did receive feedback and like from a few of my blog followers. Most likes and feedback came from random Instagram members. I would be lying if I said my feelings were not a little hurt. I only gained one new follower. As I said, there were days that I felt I wasn't helping, encourage, or providing meal ideas and I just wanted to say forget it. I finally realized that the challenge was more for me than others. 

At the end of the day, this is my journey. I created this blog to track my journey and if I could help others, that was a plus. The challenge was the same. When the challenge was over, I realized that I have no problem eating the same things over and broccoli is my favorite veggie. I guess I'm a broccoholic. 

Now, I am on my next challenge. It's a daily running challenge. I missed the first few days due to illness. However, I will pick it up tomorrow. I will also post more info on that challenge and share it with you. 



Until then...have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS