A Change Is Coming...

July 14, 2013

I wanted to let you all know that this blog will be changing. My method of eating has changed and to accommodate that so will my blog. I am more about eating healthy now. I still try to keep carbs as low as possible but I have started to include sweet potatoes, whole grain bread, and fruits. I still stay away from white foods, potatoes, rice, and sugar. I will say my one vice is Honey Nut Cheerios. I do not know why but I am going through a phase. If if lose a few people after the transition, I understand but I have to do what is best for me and my lifestyle. I hope you all understand and will continue to support me along my journey.

Thanks for visiting and subscribing!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS