Update!!!

January 21, 2013

Hello all,

No, I haven't abandoned my blog. I've been sick for a bit. So, I haven't been blogging here or on my hair/beauty blog. I have been posting a little on Facebook. The good news is that I'm losing weight. The bad news is it is due to sickness and stress. Tonight was the first night in a week that I ate a full meal. Needless to say, that was a bad idea. For those who have followed me for awhile, you know I have a few health issues but I tried to be positive about my set backs and issues. I'm doing the same now. I know the way I have been feeling is short term and I will be back to running and testing recipes soon. I am dying to try the Pumpkin Bake recipe with Bi-Pro protein added in. They sent me a container to review that I have not been able to do yet. They also have a few recipes on their site I want to try. So, I'm hoping I can get back to my normal chatty self soon.

Until the next time, I'll catch you on FaceBook!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS