Mean Plan Saturday #3

March 30, 2014

It's time for me to post my meal plan for this week. I do apologize that I am a day late. I wrote it out and fell asleep with my laptop and everything. LOL! Anywho, you will see juices listed in this week's meal plan. I have a separate post about why I'm adding them in scheduled for tomorrow.

Please remember that I am going back to intermittent fasting for a bit. So, you will not find breakfast listed. If you would like to know why I removed breakfast, please read my last update.






WEEKLY MEAL PLAN: 


Sunday


Lunch: Apple, Orange, Carrot, & Ginger Juice
Dinner: Baked Chicken and green beans

Monday


Lunch: Spinach, Orange, & Grape Juice
Dinner: Tilapia and broccoli w/cheese

Tuesday


Lunch: Spinach, Orange, & Apple Juice
Dinner: Salad w/grilled chicken breast

Wednesday


Lunch: 2 Smoked sausages
Dinner: Steak w/onions and sweet potato w/butter and cinnamon
Dessert: Low carb cheesecake w/cherry topping


Thursday

Lunch: Chicken and pasta soup (Dreamfields pasta)
Dinner: Salmon and salad

Friday


Lunch: 2 Turkey Burgers w/cheese
Dinner: Pork Chops and sauteed spinach

Saturday


Lunch: Oatmeal w/raisins, walnuts, and protein
Dinner: Shrimp Alfredo
Dessert: Low carb cheesecake w/cherry topping

Creating meal plans will definitely set you up for success. Feel free to try any of the plans you find on the site and be sure to leave your link. If you need me to assist you in creating a meal plan, please feel free to email me at healthylivingtiki @ gmail (dot)com

2 comments:

Lindsay T. said...

ooh low carb cheesecake sounds delicious!! I'm interested to follow your IF and see how that goes!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lindsay. I normally lose better with it. I just have to stay focused.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS