What Type of Grocery Shopper Are You?

November 4, 2014

The question was posed about the types of grocery shoppers. Do you wander when shopping, or are you prepared with a grocery list? The question made me giggle because my neighbor and I were just talking about the topic the other day.

Credit: cremson.edu

I prefer to have a list when I grocery shop. The last time I went grocery shopping I did not have a list and it didn't end well. I am missing most of the stuff I went to the store to get. I have the Grocery IQ app on my phone that I use to create and store my shopping list. I normally create my list on my laptop and sync to my phone. Well, the last I went shopping I totally forgot to sync the app. Ugh 



I am missing at least five things that were on my list. I am too forgetful to wander around the grocery store without a list. LOL! Before downloading the app, I would hand write my list. Yeah, if I don't take my time when I'm writing it out, I can't understand a word I've written. It ends up just as bad as not having a grocery list. 

The other reason I prefer a list when grocery shopping is make sure I pick up everything I need for recipes. If I plan on working on a recipe for the week, I prefer to have a list to make sure I don't forget anything and have to scrap the recipe until the next week. No, I will not go back to the store for one item. I only grocery shop once a week or once every two weeks. 

So, are you a wanderer or do you have a list when you go shopping? I can't be the only forgetful person in the world. LOL!




                                                                                                                                 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS