She's Been In the Kitchen Again...Lemon Brownie Cheesecake, Maybe?

October 17, 2014

Have you ever made something so good that you had to toot your own horn? I was playing around with a recipe that I've been working on for a minute last night and it turned out better than expected. I'm not a huge fan of lemon but this had just the right amount of lemon and Splenda that made it just right. I was so busy watching, "How To Get Away with Murder" that I forgo the Strawberry reduction on the stove. I thought I ruined it but by the time I doctored it up and let it cool down, it was perfect.




I am the Queen of no measurements and I have to go back one day next week and recreate the recipe to share here. I think I have the measurements in my head. If it turns out right, I will share it on the site.



In care you were wondering, I was working on a Lemon Cheesecake with a Brownie bottom. I think I might call it a Lemon Brownie Cheesecake. Help me figure out a name for it. I don't create recipes often but when I do, I love to get feedback from everyone.




Well, let's hope I can recreate this one with proper measurements.



What do you think I should call my cheesecake recipe?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS