Low Carb Meal Plan 5/26-5/31

May 25, 2014

It’s time for another weekly meal plan. This week is focused on low carb eating. I am back on track mentally and headed in the right direction. I’ve been eating okay. I found out I was not eating enough and that bummed me out but I got over it. Now, it’s time for dig in and get going. I should have a new workout coming soon focused on my joint issues and I’m pretty excited about getting started. I hope to be back at my mini goal by the end of the summer. I think I can do it!




WEEKLY MEAL PLAN:

Sunday
Lunch: Chocolate Protein Shake with Turkey Bacon
Dinner: Fried Low Carb Pork Chops with Brown Rice

Monday
Lunch: Bacon JalapeƱo Deviled Eggs
Dinner: Hamburger Steaks with Gravy

Tuesday
Lunch: Turkey Bacon w/Chocolate MIM and Cream Cheese
Dinner:  Salad w/Chicken Breast

Wednesday
Lunch: Tuna Salad - Salad
Dinner: Sausage w/Sauerkraut and sweet potato

Thursday
Lunch: Turkey Burger w/ Cheese
Dinner: Shrimp Alfredo with Broccoli

Friday
Lunch: Low Carb French Toast w/Bacon
Dinner: Low Carb Pizza

Saturday
Lunch: Low Carb Pizza
Dinner: Chicken Spaghetti
Dessert: Low Carb Brownie Cheesecake

Creating meal plans will definitely set you up for success. Feel free to try any of the plans you find on the site and be sure to leave your link. If you need me to assist you in creating a meal plan, please feel free to email me at healthylivingtiki@gmail(dot)com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS