Meal Plan Saturdays #1

March 9, 2014

It's time for Mean Plan Saturday. I know I haven't posted a meal plan in a bit but I want to start posting them again every Saturday. Planning my meals has been a tremendous help for me to stay on track. If I don't have a plan, I eat all types of crazy mess. I hope by sharing my plan that I can encourage and assist anyone who needs it. This meal plan is induction friendly so if you are on Atkins, you are more than welcome to give it a try. I will update some foods with links to the recipe on the day the it is scheduled.




Weekly Meal Plan: 

Sunday

Doing a 24 hr fast. I will resume eating on Monday at 4pm.

Monday

Breakfast: Unflavored Protein Shake mixed with Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
Lunch: Salad & Heroin Wings
Dinner: Salmon Patties

Tuesday

Breakfast: Sausage and Spinach Quiche and Coffee w/HWC
Lunch: Salmon patties
Dinner: Taco Salad

Wednesday

Breakfast: Quiche and Coffee
Lunch: Tuna Salad, Salad
Dinner: Baked Chicken and Green Beans

Thursday

Breakfast: Shake w/Chocolate Syrup
Lunch: Smothered Chicken
Dinner: Cheeseburger n/Bun

Friday

Breakfast: Quiche & Coffee
Lunch: 2 Turkey Burgers
Dinner: Shrimp Alfredo

Saturday

Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, French Toast, and Coffee
Lunch: Shake
Dinner: Beef and Broccoli Stir fry

Creating meal plans will definitely set you up for success. Feel free to try any of the plans you find on the site and be sure to leave your link. If you need me to assist you in creating a meal plan, please feel free to email me at healthylivingtiki @ gmail (dot)com


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS