Eggplant Parmesan

June 21, 2011

I have my version of the recipe. I used a couple of recipes I found online and tweaked them. I served the eggplant on a bed of shirataki tofu spaghetti noodles. I used my fav seasonings in addition to Italian seasoning in the parmesan I used t coat the egg plant. I used the eggs with a little water to make the wash.



1 Medium Eggplant, thinly sliced
1.5 Cups of grated parmesan, divided (green container or other)
1 Cup Italian blend cheese or Mozzarella cheese
2 Eggs
1 lb. ground beef, browned
1 tsp minced garlic
1.5 Cups of NSA Spaghetti Sauce or homemade sauce

Slice the eggplant and dip both sides in the egg wash. Toss the eggplant in 1 cup of parmesan to coat. Fry eggplant until golden brown. While frying the eggplant, brown ground beef and drain. After draining add garlic and spaghetti sauce. Layer each item starting with the eggplant, then ground beef, last add Italian cheese amd remaining 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. (I used fresh grated cheese to top the eggplant)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS